Indian Army hiring Any Degree Graduates as Junior Commissioned Officer in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply through postal.
Company: Indian Army
Job Profile: Junior Commissioned Officer
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Salary: Will be announced after Selection
Apply Mode: Postal
- Candidates from Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam districts only allowed.
- Candidate should possess Any degree from a recognised university.
- In addition they must also possess one of the following qualifications according to the religious denomination of the individuals:
- Candidate must also be qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
- Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit/Hindi as one of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
- Minimum qualification is graduation from a recognised university. In addition person who has been ordained priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Candidate must also be qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
- Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as on of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Maulvi Alim in Urdu /Adam Alim in Urdu are also
Physical Standard :
The candidate should have minimum under mentioned physical standard
- Height : 160 cms
- Weight : 50 Kgs
- Chest : 77 cms (with 05 cms expansion)
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates of all 07 districts (Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam) of Andhra Pradesh are required to submit their application as per format along with relevant documents and three self addressed envelopes duly stamped with Rs 27/- to be enclosed to the following address so as to reach on or before December 27, 2013.
Army Recruiting Office (ARO)
Guntur (AP) – 522006
For More Details & To Download Application Form: Click Here