All company names, logos, and types are the intellectual property of their respective owners. All company, product, and carrier names used on this Internet site are for identification purposes only. DXC Hiring for Associate Test Engineer
DXC Hiring for Associate
We are not affiliated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are published on we are only fact issuers for task openings DXC Hiring for Associate Test Engineer
DXC Hiring for Associate
|Role||Associate Test Engineer|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
Essential Job Functions
DXC Hiring for Associate Test Engineer
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems
- development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer
- acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test procedures and diagnostic programs for assigned projects.
- Works closely with team leads towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains records of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation.
- May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc.
- data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Enetwork equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
Other Qualifications DXC Hiring for Associate Test Engineer
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Work Environment
We are an IT services company using the power of technology to build better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment and communities.
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are trusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We harness the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that drive business impact.
DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.