Top MNC Employed Freshers !!!
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 is planned by TCS BPS Recruitment for Arts, Commerce and Science graduates of 2021/2022 batch. Detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
TCS BPS Off Campus Hiring 2022:
|Test||TCS BPS Hiring|
|Job Role||Back Office Operations (Data Processing)|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCA, BCS|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Across India(34 Locations)|
- Course and Discipline: 2021 and 2022 Graduation year from Arts, Commerce and Science Streams. BCom, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCS, BCA from a recognized University/College.
- Only full-time courses (10th, 12th and graduation) are considered. However, if you have completed your Madhyamik (Class X) and/or Senior Secondary (Class XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you will be considered.
- Students with 60% and above in whole academic (10′, 12” and graduation) will be admitted through direct interview process.
- Students with less than 60% academic marks must go through two rounds of selection process (interview and test).
- Highest Eligibility: Candidates should have completed the course within the prescribed course duration (ie, no extended education – 3 years course should have been completed within the prescribed three year period)
- Backlog / Outstanding / ATKT: Candidates should not have any backlog while appearing for this process.
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare any gap in education in the TCS application form. The total educational gap till the highest qualification should not exceed 24 months. Relevant documentary evidence, as applicable, of learning gaps will be examined
- Work Experience: As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’, candidates are not expected to have any prior experience.
- Experience should not exceed 3 months after graduation
- Age: Candidates must fulfill the specified age criteria at the time of TCS selection
- Process Minimum Age – 18 Years and Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Role: Back Office Operations (Data Processing) – The job involves data processing transactions
- Working Timings: This role involves working in a 24×7 environment which requires working in rotational shifts including night shifts.
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration(minutes)|
|Section Name Number of Questions||26||20|
How to Apply for TCS BPS Hiring YOP 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this test through the following process and attend the drive at the mentioned location.
Completion of TCS Application Form (Mandatory)
- Registration in TCS NextStep Portal is mandatory to complete the internal application process
- TCS BPS Recruitment.
Step 2. Register and Apply for TC BPS Recruitment Process
- Scenario A: If you already have TCS Reference ID (CT/DT Reference Number), please login to TCS Next Step Portal (click https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/) and fill the application form. and submit.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, please login to the TC Next Step portal (click
- https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/). Click on Register Now, Select Category as ‘BPS’,
- Register and generate your TCS Reference ID (CT/DT Reference Number). Login with
- Proceed to fill and submit the TCS Reference ID (Reference Number) and your details
- Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track your application”. The status should reflect as ‘Application Received’
- In both the above situations please ensure that the following four sections of your application form are completed and submitted. A) Personal Details B) Educational and Work Experience Details C) Other Details D) Application Form Preview and Details
Documents for Drive (Original Documents):
- Latest passport size photograph – 1
- Interview Mail Copy – Printed Copy
- TCS Application
- Start again
- Government Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID Card)
- 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation All Semester / All Year Wise Marksheets
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Course Completion Certificate
- covid Vaccination Certificate (Two Doses) – Must carry printed copy
- Electronic media devices eg… (pen drive / tab / hard disk / personal laptop) are not allowed inside the facility.
Registration Timings: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Jharkhand-16 November 2022
Marwari College Ranchi(Boy’s Section),
Noida-16 & 17 November 2022
TCS Noida 6 Office,Tata Consultancy Services
Plot No. A-44 &A-45,Block- C & D,
Lucknow-18 & 19 November 2022
TCS Lucknow Office,
AwadhPark,Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow,(opp Indira Pratishtan) 226010