Talathi Bharati 2023 : Revenue and Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 4644 Talathi posts in the state. This recruitment will be done through online examination and a graduate of any branch can apply for this from 26th June to 17th July.
Post Name : Talathi (Revenue and Forest Department, State of Maharashtra)
Talathi Salary Range : Rs 25500 – 81100/- (Plus dearness allowance and other allowances payable as per rules)
Total Posts : 4644
Exam Date : Information in this regard will be made available on the website https://mahabhumi.gov.in. It will also be informed through the admit card of the candidate. The advertisement information is available at the link https://mahabhumi.gov.in.
Talathi Bharti Important Dates :
Application Start Date : 26/06/2023
Last Date to Apply : 17/07/2023
Talathi Bharti Educational Qualification:
- Should be a graduate of any Govt recognized university.
- Must have knowledge of Marathi language.
Please read the notification for more information.
Eligibility : Indian Citizenship
Age Limit for Talathi Bharti 2023 :
- Date of Age Limit Calculation : 17/07/2023 Age
- Limit for Open Category Candidates : 18- 38 years
- Age Limit for Backward Category Candidates : 18- 43 years
- For other categories and for more information, please read the notification
Talathi Exam Pattern:
- The examination of 200 marks will be conducted in online mode and it will be conducted in objective mode.
- 45 percent of total marks will be required.
- The exam will be of total 200 marks
- Duration of Exam : 2 Hours
For Open Category : Rs.1000/-
For Backward Class and Weaker Section : Rs.900/-
Important Links :
All company names, logos, and types are the intellectual property of their respective owners. All company, product, and carrier names used on this Internet site are for identification purposes only.
We are not affiliated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are published on jobsforall.in we are only fact issuers for task openings.